The Federation achieves its goals and objectives through the efforts of a number of standing and ad hoc committees whose members are appointed by the President (except for the Nominating Committee).
1. The Communications & Public Affairs Committee establishes policies to ensure that the General Membership is kept fully apprised of all Federation business. Committee members are responsible for maintaining the Website and Facebook pages.
2. The Finance - Review Committee annually reviews the itemized account of all funds as prepared by the Treasurer and reports findings to the Board & Membership no later than March of the following year
3. The Membership Committee receives and reviews all applications for membership and reports its recommendations for action to the board. This committee manages programs for membership recruiting and retention.
4. The Governmental & Community Affairs Committee monitors pending governmental action and community matters affecting single-family homeowners in EBR Parish.
5. The Admin Committee coordinates activities and manages staff work on behalf of the board directors between meetings. The Admin committee consists of the Board officers.
5. Other committees may be authorized by the Board, or by the Federation through its General Membership Meetings.