The Federation achieves its goals and objectives through the efforts of a number of standing and ad hoc committees whose members are appointed by the President (except for the Nominating Committee).
1. The Communication Committee establishes policies to ensure that the General Membership is kept fully apprised of all Federation business. Committee members include the Secretary and Webmaster.
2. The Finance - Review Committee
Reviews annually the itemized account of all funds as prepared by the Treasurer and presents to the Board & Membership and reports findings no later than March of the following year
3. The Membership Committee receives and reviews all applications for membership and reports its recommendations for action to the board. This committee manages programs for membership recruiting and retention.
4. The Governmental & Community Affairs Committee monitors pending governmental action and community matters affecting single-family homeowners in EBR Parish.
5. Other committees may be authorized by the Board, or by the Federation through its General Membership Meetings.