Ed Lagucki, President
Next Member Meeting
October 13th, 2022
Do You Need Help or Have a Suggestion to Share??
Message from the Mayor
If you would like to be included in future meeting notifications, please fill out the form below.
The Federation currently consists of 109 member associations in the Greater Baton Rouge area representing the views of over 65,000 home owners.
Membership: (2022 membership drive is currently underway)
To be considered for membership, an organization must:
(a) Be duly organized consistent with the purposes of homeowners associations;
(b) Be in good standing with the Secretary of State for non profits
(c) Represent single-family residential neighborhoods within the parish of East Baton Rouge;
(d) Pay annual dues (Click this link or go to JOIN tab).
Benefits of Membership:
- Having a voice in the decisions that affect our communities;
- Being able to brainstorm with others to help solve common problems that challenge our communities;
- Utilizing the power of the group rather than going it alone;
- Opportunities to meet our community and government leaders;
- Working to preserve and improve our communities by being proactive;
- Learning new ways of effectively organizing and/or managing a homeowner or civic association.
- Members are encouraged to bring neighborhood problems to the attention of the group so that others who have experienced similar problems can assist. Networking between other homeowner/civic associations, and with the Guest Speakers, exemplifies our motto: “Neighbors Helping Neighbors”.